A Bit on HomosexualityI am here to speak of something that some people tend to shy away from. I am going to speak frankly about the fact that Homosexuality and Christianity should be able to coexist in a peaceful manner. I see anger and hate time and again. The same things are written on right wing sites opposing Homosexuality. They always say something along the lines of, "Homosexuality is a sin, and God will not allow sinners into Heaven." Alright, well, now that this has been established about a half a million times, I am going to take a chance and disprove it. My basic question to all of you is, "Why exactly can't Christians and Homosexuals get along?" The answer is that they should be able to.A Bit on Homosexuality by RainbowHarvey
Most of the time people write long paragraphs about how those who are Homosexual are "disgusting" in God's eyes. There are even websites named things like "God Hates Gays." There is a very big issue with this. That being that if you really take the time to read and understand any part of the Bible,
First name : Jessica
Age : 24
Birthday : 17-August-1990
Rules : Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. Last beverage: Tea
2. Last phone call: April
3. Last text message: Ashley
4. Last song: Brantley Gilbert - Bottoms Up - YouTube
HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice: Yes
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Yes
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS :
12. Hunter Green
13. Darker Blood
SINCE LAST YEAR (2013), HAVE YOU :
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: no
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you: DILLIGAF? ten points if you know what that means.
21. Kissed anyone on yur FB friend's list: Yes
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: most, if not all.
23. No Question?: REALLY RANDOM I like it.
24. Do you have any pets: yes
25. Do you want to change your name: yes.
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Dinner with my friends. Lunch with my family.
27. What time did you wake up today: 10?
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Minecraft and writing.
29. Whats something you can't wait for: to graduate college
30. Last time you saw your mother: hour or so ago?
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: loaded question...
32. What are you listening to right now: a friend babble about her life...
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?: Yes.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: the person on the phone... keeping me awake.
35. Most visited webpage: Youtube.
38. Relationship Status: Almost 9 months dating.
39. Zodiac Sign: Leo
40. He or She: I am female, my better half is female...
41. Elementary : John F. Turner
42. HighSchool: D'Iberville Sr. High, 05; Bayside High 05-09
43. College: Keiser University, University of North Florida!
44. Hair color: dark
45. Long or short hair: Shoulder length.
46. Height : 5'8
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Sure? why not.
48. What do you like about yourself?: most of me.
50. Tattoos: one now, soon to be two or three.
51. Righty or lefty : right, but i can write with my left... its barely readable.
52. First surgery: tubes in my ears.
53. First piercing: ears
54. First bestfriend: JAX!
55. First sport you joined: soccer... football.
56. First vacation: DC, between 10th and 11th grade.
RIGHT NOW :
59. Eating: nothing
60. Drinking: Tea.
61. I'm about to: hang up... cause I don't wanna deal with not.
62. Listening to: someone babble.
63. Waiting for: Friday... PAYDAY!
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: yes, at least one son.
65. Get Married?: yes
66. Career?: FBI Behavior Analysis or Private Psychology.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: either
70. Older or Younger: not overly younger, but not overly older either... i would say 5 or 6 years age difference
71. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
72: Nice body or Nice arms: both
73. Sensitive or loud: both
74. Hook-up or relationship: relationship
75. Funny or Shy: funny.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: yes
80. Broke someone's heart: yes
81. Had your own heart broken: yes
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: i freely admit it, yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
86. Yourself: Yes, most days
87. Miracles: always
88. Love at first sight: nope.
89. Heaven: yes
90. Santa Claus: sure.
91. The tooth fairy: no.
92. Angels: Yes
By Toni Morrison
I took my heart out and gave it to a writer made heartless by fame, someone who needed it to pump blood into veins desiccated by the suck and roar of crowds slobbering or poisoning or licking up the red froth they mistake for happiness because happiness looks just like a heart painted on a valentine cup or tattooed on an arm that has never held a victim or comforted a hurt friend. I took it out and the space it left in my chest was sutured tight like the skin of a drum.
As my own pulse failed, I fell along with a soft shower of rain typical in this place.
Lying there, collapsed under trees bordering the mansion of the famous one I saw a butterfly broken by the slam of a single raindrop on its wings fold and flutter as it hit a pool of water still fighting for the lift that is its nature. I closed my eyes expecting to dissolve into stars or lava or a brutal sequoia when the famous writer appeared and leaned down over me. Lifting my head he put his lips on mine and breathed into my mouth one word and then another, and another, words upon words then numbers, then notes. I swallowed it all while my mind filled with language, measure, music, knowledge.
These gifts from the famous writer were so seductive, so all encompassing they seemed to make a heart irrelevant.
Read the Full Story here: colorlines.com/archives/2014/0…